The Beatles - Collectors Lot #22
Here is another diverse lot of Beatles memorabilia. Included in this lot are;
- A Beatles doll with guitar. The doll measures about 17-1/2" tall. Dressed in a black suit and boots it is reminiscent of the Beatles' suits worn at their infamous Shea Stadium concert. Produced by Creations Inc in 1994 this doll is in good condition (no tears or stains on the doll but the guitar is missing 3 tuning keys).
- A beautiful pen & mechanical pencil set in black & gold. "Beatles Story" is printed on both items. Comes in the original case and slip sleeve. These are in very good condition.
- A white lanyard with "The Beatles" printed on it. The lanyard plus the key ring holder is 23-1/2" long. The item is in very good condition.
- A Paul McCartney laminated world security badge for Japan Media. The item is in very good condition and comes with a metal chain.
- A very attractive tissue box cover made of black fabric with "The Beatles" printed on it in many colors. Sized to fit the approximately 4-1/2" square tissue boxes, the item is brand new, never used.
- An attractive framed "Legends of the 20th Century" tribute to The Beatles. It contains a
Tadjikistan commemorative postage stamp bearing the Beatles picture and an English shilling coin from 1962. The item is in very good condition.
- A nice mouse pad with the infamous picture of the Beatles crossing Abbey Road. The item measures 9-1/4 x 7-3/4". The picture is mounted on 1/4" thick foam. The item is in very good condition.